Presenting DrinkMelbourne’s top 6 tipsy events in Melbourne this month…
1. Anyone for Pimm’s? Get out of town and into The Convent Gallery in spa country for a pop-up party dedicated to the posh British tipple. Lawns games will appeal to your competitive side.
Saturday 12 or Sunday 13 March, 12-10pm / Daylesford / Bookings $10+
2. When a choc-top just won’t cut it; Gourmet Cinema saves the day. Baby, Mamasita and The European provide a tasty cinematic menu to enhance al fresco film screenings.
Friday 4 – Sunday 6 March, 6pm for 8.15pm / Caulfield East / Bookings $21.95
3. Avoid the green beer this St Patrick’s Day. Irish whiskey Teeling is collaborating with 1806 to offer a St Paddy’s Eve filled with crafted cocktails, tastings and themed canapes.
Wednesday 16 March, 7pm / Melbourne CBD / Bookings $40
4. What would your local feel like if you lived on Mars? The Old Bar transforms into a martian landscape via spacey beer and art for a limited time only.
From Tuesday 29 March, 7pm / Fitzroy / Details
5. The distractions of fashion are no excuse to forgo cocktails! The newly revamped Spice Market is the official after party for the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival. Free entry with your runway ticket. (P.S. We also hear that if you flash your runway tickets at Epocha they’ll treat you to a glass of sparkling with dinner).
Friday 11 to Sunday 13 March, 8.30pm / Melbourne CBD / Details
6. I have no problem with travelling all over the countryside for a drink. But some of you may. The Urban Winery Project brings the vinyard to the city. Stomp some grapes, drink some wine, eat food by some fab chefs.
Wednesday 9, 16 & 23 March, 6.30pm / West Melbourne / Bookings $135
Submit an upcoming event: email@example.com